Quality Assurance. Compliance. Customer Retention.
Callicity’s Integrity is a platform-independent tool that provides a window into your business communications, allowing you to make informed decisions that benefit your team and your customers. Our motto, Sapere Aude, means “Dare to Know.”
The Master Tool for Amazing Customer Service and Business Growth
Callicity’s Integrity offers unparalleled insight into your business allows you to track the interactions that are important to you, and empower your team toward top performance. Integrity analyzes both the content and emotion of your customer interactions. Every call. Every word. Every time.
Outsource Your Quality Assurance
You get all the features of Atmos by CallCabinet but we are the outsourced quality assurance (QA) department. Internal staff cannot effectively QA each other, nor does this practice offer you the same level of compliance. Our team is objective, with a deep level of experience in QA that your team may lack. Callicity’s experts can do this work for much less than it would take you to hire for this position.
Our Quality Assurance Tools Minimize Your Exposure to these Common Compliance Violations
Why is call compliance so important?
Many of our clients are in healthcare and call centers and their businesses are legally required to adhere to an ever-growing list of regulations. Government agencies, remote agents, and many more businesses are subject to compliance requirements. Failure to comply can incur hefty fines that wreck your bottom line. Click on any of the regulatory compliance modules below to learn more.
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996
- The maximum criminal penalty for a HIPAA violation by an individual is $250,000.
- Criminal violations that occur as a result of negligence can result in a prison term of up to 1 year.
- Obtaining protected health information under false pretenses carries a maximum prison term of 5 years.
California Consumer Privacy Act
- The CCPA gives consumers more control over the personal information businesses collect about them.
- Penalties sought after and enforced by the CA Attorney General – $2,500 per violation, $7,500 for each intentional violation after notice.
- Businesses with gross revenue of over $25 million per year, who collect data from CA residents are subject to the CCPA.
Personal Health Information
HIPAA rules require that covered entities limit access to PHI in both digital and paper forms to authorized individuals.
- PHI/ePHI includes digital copies of all medical reports.
- Anything related to health, treatment, or billing that could identify a patient is PHI.
- The failure to implement appropriate ePHI access controls is one of the most common HIPAA violations.
PCI-DSS – Expand information (penalties/definitions)
General Data Protection Regulation (EU)
- The GDPR is a legal framework that sets guidelines for the collection and processing of personal information from individuals who live in the European Union (EU)
- Penalties can be as high as $24,000,000 based on intent, type of data, and other factors.
Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act
- Dodd-Frank is designed to protect consumers from another economic recession.
- Aims to improve accountability and transparency in the financial system and protect American taxpayers by ending bailouts.
- This act is supposed to end “too big to fail.”
- Penalties are multi-tiered ranging from $7,500 up to $725,000.
FICA – Expand information (penalties/definitions)
PII – Expand information (penalties/definitions)
Call Recording – Expand information (penalties/definitions)
Get Integrity for your business.
Choose Integrity where we perform your Quality Assurance (QA) in an outsourced model. Integrity University includes customized training for your team. Integrity Legal is an enhanced version where we provide the transcripts, sentiment analysis and review but, rather than QA, we have all of the calls transcribed (i.e. stenographic services), with analyzed calls reviewed by our team of certified paralegals. Every Integrity package includes customized dashboards, scorecards and reporting. For DIY clients, we can provide Atmos by CallCabinet so you can manage your own QA.
- Atmos by CallCabinet
- AI scorecard/dashboard
- Reporting and Metrics
- QA as a service
- Personalized Dashboard Setup
- Callicity Setup & Management
- Corporate Compliance Reporting
- Staff Compliance Training
- Business Intelligence Metrics
- Customized Reporting
- Customer Service Training
- Integrity University PLUS…
- Complete Compliance Outsourcing
- Call Transcription
- Sentiment analysis/review
- Calls analyzed by paralegals
- Business Development Tools
“There’s no shortage of remarkable ideas, what’s missing is the will to execute them.”
– Seth Godin